A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Saturday, 20 November 2010

Worker Section Humberstone Milita Another one done

As the title suggests I have finished another one of the Humberstone Militia Workers Section. Now that makes four and I my half way though them. Just four to go, yippee. This time I have finished the petrol bomber and I given him a lovely summer checked jacket. Must get around to finishing the bases but I will wait until all of them are finished before then. Here is a couple of photos of them.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...