A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Farmers Section, Nearly finished.

With the Xmas break and all I thought that I would take some time to try and finish the last section and standard bearers for the Humberstone Militia. Well I am about half way through, which is a kind of a record for me and the others are half painted, so I am please with myself. Here's a few photos of them.







2 comments:

  1. You are an amazing artist in many aspects - well done.

    Frank
    http://adventuresinlead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...