A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Sunday, 9 January 2011

Its a Photo Finish

Here it is finished in all its glory. I have to say I have not really painted horses before and I am really please with this one.This a painting of PAO Leicestershire Yeomanary during the VBCW. I hope that whoever get this painting really enjoys it.

2 comments:

  1. Well done sir an excellent effort. I have enjoyed watching the painting go through the various stages towards the finished work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you liked it. I am planning this year to do the same with most of my painting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...