A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Thursday, 24 March 2011

Little Fat Chappers

Well I have finished the little over fellow and I have to say it has turned out well. He is a staff officer of the rank of colonel and I rather like him. So here is he. Soon hopefully he'll be gracing the front cover of Brigadier38 if all goes well with the game over the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content and images as well! Thanks for sharing this! Great works!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting on my blog and I am really glad that you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fitting and glorious figure - well done sir!
    Alan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...