A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Monday, 4 April 2011

I was a Miner

Hi there all

I have just finished the first of the painting for Paul's new book and I think that it works rather well. So here it is for you all. Its guess the football team time.

2 comments:

  1. Love the miner... In Lymington's book he talks about iniating a group of them into Mistery and staying with them in the North of England for some time... I hope to field such a unit in 28mmm
    best wishes
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am gratefully that you like him Alan and I am glad to see that the book and this picture has inspired you to create a unit of them. Let me know hows it goes.

    Pete

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...