A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Saturday, 25 June 2011

The Tigers TA

I have managered to finish off me first rifle section of the Tigers TA for my VBCW game. The figures are from Bolt Action Miniatures at Warlord Games and I have to say are quite nice. They are really for the late war but I am using them for my regular and TA Units though I might add some WWI troopers in too.

Rifle Section, The Tigers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...