A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wednesday, 6 July 2011

The Finished Clarion Cyclist

I have finished this fellow and I have to say I am rather pleased with the results. Maybe I am developing my style or the fact I send too long looking at 30s paintings and photos, but I really think I am capturing the 30s looks. Here is the picture for you to decide.

Clarion Cyclist

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you like it. Now to find someone to work them, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...