A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Monday, 1 August 2011

More Windy Fellows

After finished 24 Scotish Militia flags for Simon at Solway I have decided to have a evening painting. So I have turned to Badger and he has become the third of Mutton Chop's windy chaps to be completed. Its a pity that the grey to black hair and tache has not really come that well out in the photos.

2 comments:

  1. I think he is my favourite of the lot, definitely on my 'to have' list. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Windy chums and what an inspiring version you have made- can't wait to see your weasels painted!
    Alan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...