A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wednesday, 7 September 2011

What to do next?

Hi there I am wondering what to paint for myself as I have a share week before throwing myself into other projects. I have three ideas I want to work on, A Spartan, A Saxon/Viking, a Jacobite and  Napoleonic Redcoat. The Question is which one to do so I am leaving it to you my readers to say. You have until Saturday evening 10th Sept to say.

Thanks there

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind seeing the redcoat mate, or the jacobite being a scot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that Mr Smillie. I like the idea of a Jacobite too in a way but equally the others too. Just trying to increase my range of work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...