A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Sunday, 9 October 2011

Here the Start of a Gordon Highlander 1815

Hi there, here is the start of a Gordon Highlander from Waterloo. I am trying to be me discipline to the way I sketch and paint and have started with a historical uniform of an Highlander. I really hope it works.

Gordon Highlander at Waterloo, 1815

2 comments:

  1. A wonderfully dramatic pose, I'm looking forward to seeing this one progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks there chap and I hope you enjoy the progression.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...