A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Private from 92nd Regiment of Foot

Yes the Gordon Highlander is finished and I am please to say I am very happy with it and so is the fella I have done this for. Good fun doing something that alot of people know about and having to be as accurate as possible but I think I have achieved this. So here he is.

92nd regt, Gordon Highlanders, Waterloo, 1815

4 comments:

  1. Top work sir, the kilt is rather impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly a terrifying individual, well done that man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers there chaps, I am rather happy with it myself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...