A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Sunday, 23 October 2011

Tartan Army

Well I am taking a very short break from painting all the blooming tartan. I am happy so far with the result but the main body of the kilt is still to be finihsed. The person that I am doing the painting for has requested the kilt to be in Government Sett, thats Black Watch to me, so the green is still to be added. I am having great fun with this so far. So here he is.

Scottish Jacobite, 1745

2 comments:

  1. Bags of character in this one Pete, great work Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rather like him too, but at the moment it looks like he is dressed in a table cloth.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...