A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Sunday, 20 November 2011

Christmas Is Coming

Or so the Coca Cola ad tells us. I have started to think of cards to do for myself and keeping with the 1938 VBCW theme I have come up with this little idea. Its about half way done now and hopefully should have the rest done by tomorrow, I love setting unrealistic deadlines for myself, lol. Here it is so far.

A 1938 VBCW Xmas

4 comments:

  1. Great fun. Not sure that I would want that lot turning up on my door signing Carols though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you like them and they are meant to be "singing" corals, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...