A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Friday, 18 November 2011

Orc Officer

Well having done the Ferach Officer I thought that the next thing to do is an Orc from Albion. He is modelled on a very specific character and I think I have captured him. I cant wait to have him finished.

Orc Officer

3 comments:

  1. Well I say, these are a bit of a departure; great fun all the same. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed a wee bit but I will tell all soon. Great you like them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...