A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Monday, 7 November 2011

Over 10000 Views

Can I please say a big thanks to everyone who has viewed this blog within the last year. When I first started this blog on 17th November 2010 I never thought that I would get more than a couple of hundred views and a select few visiting it every so often. Well that has well and truly been blown out of the water and with my blog coming up to its first birthday, 10000 views. Once again a big thanks from me, PanzerKaput.

3 comments:

  1. Well done, PK!

    The quality of your artwork (both miniature and pictorial) speaks for itself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its your work that keeps bringing us back, so keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry mate, missed this post. Just like to say a big well done. Great blog, great work; looking forward to a lot more.

    all the very best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...