A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Friday, 25 November 2011

A Return to the SFF

Yes I have returned to the illustrations of the Somerset Freedom Fighters' book with a picture of the main man retelling its tells in a local. It is actually based on a relation of the writer I think. So here is the sketch.

Ex Intelligence Officer retells his past

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic start, really like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its rather friendly in a way. We all know the chap at the bar with great tales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly what I was thinking, but now you've said TALL tales all I can see is Ronnie Corbett!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been thinking that all along too but didnt want to say anything in case I looked mad. Look mad I play with toy soldiers, have the hell can I look mad, lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...