A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Friday, 4 November 2011

VBCW Vehiles

I have managed to get around to painting some of the vehicles I have. These two named Evelyn and Fred are from 6milPhil and are really very good. Just got one more to paint up now.

Evelyn
This is from my local Police force.

Fred
This has a home made pipe/mortar to add some firepower.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning!, I'd seen this on Phil's blog. I've got to say you VBCW chaps have all the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come over to the dark side. Just as much fun as those Zulus I have seen from Warlords.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...