A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Thursday, 29 December 2011

Another Sketch is Done

Yes while waiting for a reply another if any changes are required I have done another sketch. This time its the Royalist Catholic forces and they are based on the Carlist during the Spanish Civil War. I like the large cross on the right sleeve which is taken from Newcastle's Regiments in the English Civil War and I thinking of doing the jacket is a light straw or grey colour.

Royalist Catholic Regiment, Somerset, 1938

4 comments:

  1. Excellent drawing sir- I look forward to the painted version...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I was going to say he looks very Spanish with that hat, but then I read the writing, so I won't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of this one, the cross makes it very clear where his allegiances lie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it a little funny that just a couple of things make what is a paramilitary uniform into something quite fantasy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...