A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Sunday, 4 December 2011

Changing direction

Yes for this next illustration I am changing the direction I normal go is and venture out into something a little different. As Xmas is around the corner I have decided to paint a picture for a friend of my and as he is into Sci-Fi, Anime, Future Stuff I have decided to do this for him. I really like the pose and would love a manufacturer to make a mini of her.

Space Chick

4 comments:

  1. Very different, but as they say, "a change is as good as a rest!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly a little different, but impressive none the less! Mind you she could be a rouge element of the Japanese Embassy staff in 1938!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to meet her....god work sir.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...