A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Indian Elephants

I am trying and I mean trying to paint an Indian Elephant with crew for my Father in Law, who collects Elephants. The actually model comes from Mutiny Miniatures and is a very nice model and fits together rather well. I just hope that I can do the thing justice, so here it is. See I do paint miniatures too TGN, lol.


4 comments:

  1. That is bloody epic work, truly great painting.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'd be well chuffed if I got it as a pressie, damn fine painting Sir!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work Pete, I love this model as it does go together really well. Beautiful patterns and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really enjoying painting this but still have a lot of work to do on it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...