A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Friday, 13 January 2012

Anglican League Militia, Somerset, 1938

I have finished the last of the illustrations for the Somerset Freedom Fighters book by Mort for Solway. I am rather pleased with this chap as I think I have got the feel of 1930s rural England with him. He has been great fun to do as have all the illustrations I have had to do and I wish Mort every success with this book.

Anglican League Militia/LDV,
Somerset, 1938

5 comments:

  1. Great artwork from my second favourite artist!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers gents I rather like the chap too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ray I am glad that I am your second favourite artist, lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...