A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Sunday, 15 January 2012

I Failed

Yes I failed, I set myself to paint six figures and I managed only to paint four completely with the other two half done. Now I did have other things to do but given it was only six figures you would of thought that I would of been able to that. Saying all that I am happy with the ones I have painted with the last two of Gripping Beasts Poachers finished. I should have the other finished sometime during the week.

5 comments:

  1. And a very nice 4 figures they are too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Failed! Pah, nonsense I say! The four that you have done look wonderful; will now have to have those on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a fail in my book. Excellent painting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...