A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Tuesday, 24 January 2012

More Tea Vicker

Yes here is the finished Vickers HMG for my regulars of the Tiger Regt. I am rather pleased with it and adds some well needed support. This is from Warlord Games and is rather nice. It is a little later in period from the 1938 regs but I dont care, that much.



6 comments:

  1. Spiffingly painted my good man!!! A little milk and no sugar for me please!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid work sir and all the best for the job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful painting and lovely basing. Very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks tremendous Pete; what a great looking unit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4 sugars for me, damn good work sir.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks there my fine fellows and teas up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...