A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Saturday, 21 January 2012

The Trench Mortar is Coming Along Well

Yes I have nearly finished the application and frankly I cant face another word so I have taken the time to paint a little more and here are the results. Quite good I think. Yes in the background is a part of my ever growing lead mountain.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent stuff Pete; really looking good. Best of British with the application, sounds like a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice, looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...