A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Thursday, 2 February 2012

Armoured Tily

Yes I have finished the Armoured Tily or the Croydon Armoured Van as Mutton Chop would say. It is a dream to put together only a gun, turret, a body and base and these is very little to no clean up to do. Now I have to confess I hate painting vehicles as I can never get them to the same standard as my troops but that said I am really happy with this one and I cant wait to race it at Partizan in May at the VBCW day at the races game.So here is the Croydon Armoured Van in its full glory.



6 comments:

  1. An excellent vehicle, love the painting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a camouflage pattern, excellent....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great fun, what a result! Top work Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you there I am delighted with it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...