A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Thursday, 23 February 2012

Better Start than I Thought

Well after posting the first picture and then watching Grimm, a new series from the writer of Buffy, I did a bit more to the picture. Basically I painted the Jacket and Cap and now he seems to be taking shape. I am rather liking this chap as I have managed to round his face out since the undersketch which I am pleased with.

Major DOYOR, 1938

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...