A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Thursday, 9 February 2012

IRAish men

Well I have decided to paint them up in little blocks, no real reason why just started that way. As it stands I have finished the grand total on one, base to do and I have another ten that should be finished by tomorrow. This is the quickest I have ever painted a unit in, okay not the quickest, but for me this is super fast, I mean one painted figure in one day, that's a record for me, lol. The truth is these IRAmen from Musketeer Miniatures really paint themselves, which is handy for me.


5 comments:

  1. The IRAish really come to life the way you painted them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like these. Can't wait to see the rest done too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, I think I recognise one or two.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice of colour palette; really sets the mood.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...