A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Monday, 20 February 2012

Nearly but Still Far Away

I have now finished the miniatures now of my Auxiliaries just the bases to go. I have to admit I have enjoyed painting them as BUF Auxiliaries, I wonder if I would of enjoyed painting them as proper IWI Auxiliaries? Its quite amazing that I have got this far tonight between watching Whitechapel and other things.These chaps have a blue faces and trim of the Midlands Brigade, Severn and Mids Division, British Union of Fascists. Yes I have been sad enough to map out all the regions and their colours for the BUF and also the rank insignia too. Here are the latest photos.


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...