A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Sunday, 12 February 2012

New Set of Rules from a Decent Chap

I very rarely do this and basically nick from another blog, in fact this is the first time, but as someone I know has written a set of wargames rules for the interwar period which includes my own VBCW. Here is the posting that he has done for you from his own blog.

A World Aflame

Fame at last!!!! The original concept for these came about when I agreed to write a quick set for the first Gentlemans Wargames Parlour BCW game a couple of years ago. The rules were greeted with some enthusiasm and then Osprey asked me if they could publish them. Having been asked I decided on a complete re write and the soon to be published rules are the result. Many of the original concepts remain although a huge amount has been changed. Hopefully they will be well received although I think thay are worth buying simply for the cover art work which is fantastic as far as I am concerned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...