A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Sunday, 11 March 2012

Austin K2

Firstly I have to say I love this vehicle as it is in one of my favourite films of all time and some say the star of that film, Ice Cold in Alex. So when I saw that Warlords Games were doing one I jumped at it and rushed to buy one. That was two weeks ago and yesterday I received it yesterday and I was not pleased with it.






As you can see the one I have been sent is suffering from a bad miscast on the left hand side and the cabin roof is wrapped. It is true that I have not glued it together but you are taking a 2mm different from the right hand side to the left. Also the front lamps are also missing. This is the first time I have got a vehicle and I have to say I my very disappointed with the standard of the mould and the detail,   having seen better details from people who do not have the equipment Warlords have. Surely they had to have a look at them before packing and thought that is sub standard. I have emailed them my disappointments and now wait for them reply.

I have been told be everyone that this is rare from Warlord but I wait to see. I need this model from Partizan game too.

7 comments:

  1. It does look pretty rough. Hope Warlord come to the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am surprised by this, as I have nothing but praise for the company. This, however, is clearly not acceptable. Keep us informed of progress old chap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a solid piece of work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Really good job! Looks like a solid piece of work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lets hope you get the result you deserve from Warlord Games!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a little shocked with it but even more shocked as I sent an email on Sunday complaining about it and no reply as yet :\

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nasty that is not pretty, I'm not really a fan of resin vehicles to be honest I don't think the quality ever justifies the price. Personally I favour 1:48 plastic models where ever possible, although I can't think of a plastic supplier of the k2 at the moment. Hope you get this sorted mate.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...