A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Thursday, 29 March 2012

The Canadian Yeomanry

Here is the next one of the series this one being  Yeomanry or cavalryman from the Albertine cadre force. He is dressed in the greenish khaki jacket of the Canadians and has the blue trousers of the RCMP. I have based he a lot on a RCMP and I think that it works.

Canadian Yeomanry

9 comments:

  1. Very nicely turned out trooper!

    I think the blue trousers give a good contrast to the Khaki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work sir. The trousers are particularly good, and as said above a nice contrast to the khaki. Might just have to pinch that colour pallet from you sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr Smillie please be my guest and use the pallet.

      Delete
  3. A great figure, the troos add a nice dash of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another great portrait, PK!

    Any plans for any other Commonwealth involvement on any side, like Diggers for example? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr Rosbif there are no plans at the moment bit I think that that would be a very good idea. I'll past it on to Si at Solway. If not I think that I might just do some anyway as I am a particular look for the uniforms of the Raj

      Delete
  5. You're right it does work, very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spot on for me too; it just helps to identify them as something different on the table as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Works for me too. Excellent stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...