Monday, 5 March 2012

GPO Rocket Team

I realised yesterday I call them the Royal Mail but at the time I think that they were called the General Post Office, GPO. Either way I have finished them and I am rather happy with the results. I have researched the uniform and the shako, okay I looked it up on google, and painted the uniform as close I am could make it to the mid 1930s. Was I little lost as to what colours to paint the rocket and went for blue and red. I love this set and I might get another in the future. Need to find some figures to use as infantry.





7 comments:

  1. Great stuff, I'm sure the dictator for life leader of The Rejects, Postie himself will love these figures!!! I like the door ruin you've included on the base as well, just adds that little extra to the base. Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!! Wonderful basing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well armed posties, damn nice sir....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cor! I want some of these dinosaur hunting postmen!:)

    With regards to infantri, I wonder if you could get away with Redoubt ACW possible with kepis and a liile green stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should be more than rather happy with the results, they're excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers guys and I am happy you like them. Michael thats a rather good idea to use ACW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work sir, for infantry perhaps some ACW perry's with tin hats and weapon swaps?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...