A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Thursday, 1 March 2012

Introducing the Duke of York

Yes the next one in the Albertine series for Simon at Solway it the Duke of York himself, Prince Albert. I have illustrated him in a Naval Uniform armed with a broom handled Mauser, I know not very British but very pulp and besides I like the weapon. I have given him a bit of the shore landing party look and I cant wait to paint him.

Duke of York, 1938
 I am also hoping to have nine coopers, a Royal Mail rocket team and maybe twelve BUF troops painted by the 15th of this month, more coming on that soon.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Start Sir! I'm sure I've read that Churchill favoured a Mauser, doesn't get more British than that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks chap and I read that Churchill used a Mauser in South Africa. I love the look of it, it just a sexy gun, if guns can be sexy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...