A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Saturday, 28 April 2012

I Hate Scenery

Okay thats a general statement and I really dont hate scenery at all but having three packs of wall from 4Ground and rendered and painted the plastered parts of the wall its now brick time. I am bloody hating the time it is taking to paint the bricks and I am other about a third of the way through them. Still I need the wall for Partizan and it not that much that really needs doing just takes forever.

But happiness turned up today as a Thatched Cottage and Bared Wire barricades from 4Ground came in the post. I havent started on the cottage but I thought that I would  make up one of the barricades and I think is looks okay. Now I need to throw a lick of paint on it and rust the wire and its done. Here is a picture of it for you to make your own minds up about it.


You can see in the background an experiment on wheatfields and I think that I have the right colour now.

6 comments:

  1. Two thumbs-up for the field color and barricade assembly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, I did warn you that the brick work is a complete bore! I bet that the results will be worth the effort though. That barricade looks brilliant, perfect for a road block in 1938.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always the way that when you have so much to do on the painting table along comes a labour intensive job that has to be done first! As has already been mentioned, it will be worth it in the end; the barricade does look great thug. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. T like those barricades and I have another nine to do.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...