A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Saturday, 7 April 2012

In The BUF Latest!

Well my unit of the Duke of Rutland's Own Company of the British Union of Fascists are, I think, coming along rather well. I went for a grey over black, to give them a more modern and 1930s futuristic feel and I think that it is work, or they are looking French. Just the finishing bits of bobs to do and them will hopefully finished today.


5 comments:

  1. Those are coming along really nicely, they look far better than my BUF already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice sir, and not french looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them, the light blue really sets them off!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're nice, and very distinctive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks there guys, I have finished them now just painting the bases and then its the long process of adding the grass and stuff. I now know what the uniform looks like.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...