Sunday, 29 April 2012

A Mountain of Walls

After spending most of this weekend either making a cottage, looking after three Maine Coon cats for the father in law or painting walls I find myself after watching Grimm rather glad the weekend in over. There will be most of the cottage in the next couple of days and the cats are cats, loving, big and killers to me, have a bad allergic reaction to cats fur I have finished three sets of 4Ground damageable walls. I am glad that the most of it is done just the bases to do and then finished. I have also got around to building my Austin K2 as well.



10 comments:

  1. Very nicely done. You know, the cats could easily get lost in that mountain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All things considered a pretty successful weekend's work then. Those walls really do look good; I may have to treat myself to some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing those walls on the 4Ground homepage, I did not feel they looked too good, but rather boring, but seeing them painted I really need to change my views and put them on my shopping list! THX for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good productive sneezing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The walls look fantastic! What colours did you use for the bricks?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fine weekend minus the moggies of course, how are you liking Grim?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've done a great job there fellah. I did warn you that they are tedious as hell to paint! Worth the result though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tedious I thought it was never going to end, lol. As for the colours of the bricks I used Vallejo Game Colour Terracotta for the base and heavily drybrushed Vallejo Game Colour Tan over it. It worked out quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for that. I will have to get some. I think the bricks came out very well indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...