A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Monday, 30 April 2012

New Sketch for the Albertines

I am now on the last plate for the Albertine book for Solway and this chap is a Devonshire farmer complete with the straw to chew on. I have gone for a rather country bumpkin look with this fellow and I think I have got it. However Mrs PK thinks it looks like one of the Wurzels or maybe Worzel Gummidge but I dont see it. So here he is for you to decide who is right Mrs PK or Mr PK.

Devon Farmer 1938



5 comments:

  1. Oo Arrr!! I think Mrs PK may have a point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr PK is right, Ray is a redneck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this could be one of my favourites yet; love the ties around the ankles, always useful to stop the ferrets escaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice pic! If he was well-to-do, you could draw him in buskins instead of the string around the ankles. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers Guys so most sit on the fence then, lol, I don't blame you. I'm glad you like him.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...