Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Strange Things Happen

Today something quite bizarre happen to me or rather this blog today. At lunch while at work I happily commented on some blogs and this one was working in its merry well that blogger does but when I got home I turned on computer, sat in front of it and went to my blog to check for any comments and I got a message stating that my blog had been removed. So I did the normal thing and closed down and started again and yet again my blog had been removed. Now at this point I started to wonder why me, what the fuck, oh no, who do I contact, panic, etc, etc so I thought that I would actually log into my account and guess what, yes your account has been closed due to Suspicious Behaviour. My account and blog where acting suspiciously? Anyway I got it sorted and it is back, phew!!!!

I have started my next painting project, these being THE BONAPARTE OF CRIME AND HENCHMAN from Mutton Chop. As the site says The Bonaparte of Crime the sworn adversary of Super Sleuth Sheer Luck Basil. This Crime lord sports an extra large Cranium used to hatch devious plots. The pack also contains his trusted Henchman a disgraced Colonal of the Indian Army. He is armed with his customised Mauser rifle. If anyone can tell me who the Henchman is I would be grateful. Here they are.


9 comments:

  1. Phew, I am glad to hear that there was no lasting damage, must have been terrifying! I do love these and will try and pick some up on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How strange, in what way was the blog acting suspicious???? Was it visiting rude sites all on its own or was it sending dirty emails to nice ladies??

    ReplyDelete
  3. It happened to me once, but as you say it came back. Also occasionally the dashboard goes dead, you can see it, read it, but nothing happens when you click a link. Open it in another window and everything's fine.

    The only suspicious activity on mine is when somebody finds it and reads it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! I'm glad to hear everything's sorted out with no lasting harm done.

    The henchman is the notorious Colonel Sebastian Moran, 'The deadliest shot in India,' according to Holmes. He made the country too hot for him due to various scandals, fell into a life of crime with ease, and became a henchman of Prof. Moriaty. He makes his first appearance in the Holmes story The Adventure of the Empty House.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog hasn't been seen loitering around primary schools, has it ?!

    I was going to say he could be Major Dennis Bloodnok of the 43rd Deserters (rtd.), coward and bar, "I don't know how the regimental silver ended up under my bed; it's all lies, I tell you!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch, that must have been a tad distressing! Look forward to seeing what you do with Pauls latest figures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always thought your blog was suspicious:P, looking forward to seeing them painted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That would be terrible if I couldn't read the painted review! I can't wait to see these guys finished.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks again guys for the support and now I worry what if it does go and I cant get it back? I wonder what sites it is visiting? Anf why is it not telling me?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...