A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Bad News for Me

I am sorry that I have not posted the report and pictures as yet but I have had a crappy couple of days. My external hard drive which is only a year old has decided to give up the ghost. Now this would normally mean I would loose a few films and a few books but I had recently moved all my artwork, including the pieces that I am working on recently and it looks like I have lost the blooming lot, which is two and a half years worth of work. To say I am pissed off is a little bit of an understatement and I am hope that I can recovery at least the artwork and research that is on there. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow and get to posting again. Again I am sorry for not getting the reports done.

10 comments:

  1. Forget the reports, that is tragic news about the hard drive! The only cloud is that you should have copies of a lot of the artwork and WIPs in the blog picassa album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real life is more important, hope you can recover your stuff mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had all the info from a kaput harddrive copied onto a new one. Hope you can do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh crap! You may be lucky and get some back?? Hope so anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get it to some expert, not a prat at PC nerd, hopefully they can recover for you.

    agree reports mean nothing just now, hope all works out

    ian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really hope you can get all your stuff back.I agree with those who say find an expert.Fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's terrible news. I really hope that you can recover the data.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with everyone else, forget about the reports for now and concentrate on getting the hard drive sorted. I do hope your stuff can be recovered.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, how awful for you! It's something that has happened to me and I know it hurts like buggery to know all your hard work might be gone. Ian is right, get the drive to a proper expert. It's entirely possible she/he might be able to recover at least some files for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheers there fellas and thanks for the advise and help. I am sure all will work itself out, I hope.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...