A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Sunday, 20 May 2012

HELP!!!!!

Yes indeed I do require help, well I am beyond that now but advise would be good. I stupidly decided to revamp a flag that I had only just created and but I cant decide which one I like so can anyone out there help me?

Should it be this, one my first one?


Or this one, the one I have just completed?


Can anyone help?

12 comments:

  1. They're both very good but I prefer the second one as the text comes out more clearly, it's a little lost on the white on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decisions, Decisions??? I'd go with the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number two, the first one is too busy, you need to quarter it and it looks in right dimentions but in 6th's and that bit too much. Have you printed them out yet? That would help if not

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 2, as it's clearer than the first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you chaps for your help and comments

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first one..but you could use both. One as the main (big unit standard) for the HQ / command and the other as a sub unit flag..to go on vehicles
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first one would be my pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First one does it for me, too, PK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I prefer Number One.

    Are you, by chance, taking requests these days? I need some Welsh Nationalist posters, featuring a St David's Cross as the national flag.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...