A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Friday, 25 May 2012

The Humberstone Militia Gets Serious

Well some of you will know that I have a troop of cavalry from the Prince Albert's Own Leicester Yeomanry and at the time on the VBCW were on the move from cavalry to artillery armed with 18/25pdr.

Now I dont think anyone as yet does any 18/25pdr in 28mm so I have gone for the next best thing and a little more VBCW, a 18pdr.






Now this one complete with its limber and crew come from Reiver Casting a company that I have a real soft spot for and I rather like there ranges. Good work horse figures I think is the best way to describe them but paint up wonderfully. 






Hopefully I will have it completed for Sunday and Partizan, not that I am going to use it, lol.



5 comments:

  1. Looks like hot work serving the gun!

    Nice work again, PK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! I really like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you know you are having a bad day when this rather beautiful bit of kit opens up on your position. Lovely job Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice figure panting, posing, and photos, Sir.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...