A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Tuesday, 1 May 2012

A Medieval House

Yes I have finished the medieval house that I got along with the barricades from 4Gound. I rather like this cottage as it is a good size and has a teddy bear fur roof which once PVAed looks a bit like straw. I got this as a part of my Partizan game and I thought a thatched cottage would be nice. In fact the village has a few thatched cottage but one named Rupert's Cottage in honour of Prince Rupert and who where I thought he stayed at first until I realised I was at the wrong end of the village. Here is a couple of photos of it.





10 comments:

  1. Very very nice. I've never seen Teddy Bear hair and glue use as a roofing; and I really like the look of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!

    I've used teddy-bear fur as wheat fields, but never thought of using it as thatching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great kit, can't wait to see the finished item!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great building! Love the details, roof and holes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They really are jolly good these; nicely done Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn nice piece of kit and well turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly excellent work sir. The cottage looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! The teddy bear fur is very adaptable to wargaming needs!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...