A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Sid James and What a Carry On

I have finished Sid James and Charles Hawtree save for the bases and I am rather pleased with them. I think a lot of the credit has to on to Paul Hicks for the excellent sculpts which only made painting them all the easier. I have paint Sid as from Carry on Jungle which seemed right and Charles I have given his a Tigers scarf, thats Leicester Tigers Rugby Team. I hope to have the bases done shortly. Just the Weasels commend to go now.



9 comments:

  1. Super job! Sid is still tickling my funny bone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work as always mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice indeed. Nice touch with the Tigers and yes very nice sculps

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent, he has a face a mother could only love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely brilliant! I envisaged Sid in pretty much the same way, but not sure about Charles yet although this certainly looks like a winner paint scheme to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you chaps like them as I am very happy with the results on these two.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...