A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Thursday, 10 May 2012

The VIP has Arrived

Yes when I got back for work this evening I found out that the VIP had turned up from my very good and kind friend Tricks. So here are a couple of pictures.



There is a clue in the photos or maybe not.

11 comments:

  1. I have't a clue who the VIP is...but he looks good censored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a female VIP to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definitely looks like a skirt??

    ReplyDelete
  4. A twelve year Princess Elizabeth would be my guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A twelve year OLD princess that should have said!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you're right...
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qsjlYtt8u4E/Rd1SGNgNXHI/AAAAAAAAAdY/7-gaW34Y6Ww/s1600/ATSQueen.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe it is Princess Elizabeth, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too, wish that I could get down to the show.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All will be revealed soon my friends

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...