A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Thursday, 10 May 2012

The VIP is Coming

Yes I got an email yesterday confirming that the VIP, the free figure for the Partizan Game, is coming in the post too and I should have them today. Like I have said before it is very topical and they are a very important figure. I cant wait to see them :). I have their transport partly painted too.

5 comments:

  1. Should it be a VIF of a VIP? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh, metal or resin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You tease! Looking forward to the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoever it is, I want one! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...