A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Monday, 18 June 2012

BUF Flags

Well instead of finishing off the People's Assault Column General I instead went full stream ahead with doing some flags for Si at Solway this time the first sheet of the British Union of Fascists. At the moment I have hit a rare form for these and I should have the second sheet ready in the next couple of days. I have to admit that I am enjoying doing these and still have tons to do for the other factions. Now why did I start this again?


5 comments:

  1. Nothing to apologise for. If you're on a roll, you're on a roll, and the flags are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word you've been busy; more great work there Pete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dammit man.... you are beginning to distract me with this!! I feel the need to start a ggod old workers mob fresh from the sweat of the foundry!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...