Thursday, 14 June 2012

The King and the King of the Welfare State

I have started the Peoples Assault Column's General and I bet you cant see but I have now added a collage scarf to add a bit of colour and character to the figure. Yes I do know that at the moment it is black and in fact its all black, bar the face, but you know what I mean, lol.



Now next to him and not really, okay not at all, is a start of another King or rather the King of Rock 'n' Roll. This figure is from Hasslefree Minis and it is a lovely sculpt from the master Kev White. See I do buy other sculptors stuff, lol. Now I can not decide between Vega Elvis, Bubba Hotep or Black Leather Elvis? I really dont know. I still have not received my Super Dungeon Explore from Warlords and they are not returning my emails, I am sad, lol.

6 comments:

  1. Thangyew, thangyewvermuj!

    Gotta be Vegas-Elvis! Is he a Nixon issued FBI deputy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elvis with a gun.. cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to see some burning embers in the pipe bowl. Nice job, PK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out the film, 3000 Miles to Graceland, there's lots of colourful Elvis outfits in that!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...