Saturday, 16 June 2012

People's Assault Column General and Other Musings

My project of converting and painting a People's Assault Column, PAC, General is nearing completion as I now have a the majority of the painting done. I went for a brown leather jacket for him instead of a battledress jacket, and olive green trousers. I have also added a college scarf and painted it in the colours of Haileybury and Imperial Service College, as a nod to who he is.




Weirdly at the same time I have also starting at some flags and banners for the British Union of Fascists. I have done three so far and I hope for have another three completed by the end of the evening.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful figure. Painted up wonderfully. And a really nice "touch" with the pipe and scarf conversion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leather jacket and pullover really look excellent, I could almost smell the jacket!!!!!

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top conversion and paintwork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The very definition of a Very British Civil War Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work on the conversion. Excellent painting too. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good call on the leader jacket Pete, he looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice work! The scarf and jam-jar sized pipe gives it excellent character.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...