A Very British Civil Forum

A Very British Civil Forum
For a Great Forum on Interwar Conflicts, SCW and VBCW click this way

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Google Plus Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page
Wargame Bloggers Quarterly Facebook Page

Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Have I lost it?

Well have I lost it? That is a good question as I find myself drawing a Jack Russell for the English Civil War project. Now there is a story behind this too. During the English Civil War or the War of the Three Kingdoms it Aberdeen, I think, but somewhere in Scotland, the towns folks to show there support for King Charles I they dressed there pets is red ribbons but the nasty old rebel forces simple killed all the pets with the ribbons on, shocking. So here is the picture.


5 comments:

  1. Hi, PK. The Russell is a great tribute to a feisty little dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely piece of work and these fallen should be remembered as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I didn't know that! Lovely drawing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Learn something new every day!! Great drawing Sir.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...