Saturday, 21 July 2012

More Soda Pop

What a different a day can make. Firstly I would like to thank you all for your comments I was really touched by them and a Great Big thanks for all of you.

Well what a day, Bradley Wiggins is set to win the Tour de France, first Brit ever, which is totally amazing, and I have started my last and more difficult English Civil War illustration, Irish troops Giving Salvee, which is English is all troops firing at the same time, a big bang. I have got must of the illustration sketched out and I am happy so far, next is adding the details and hoping the chap likes it.

If that was not enough I have got around to painting the third of fifty miniatures from Soda Pop's game Super Dungeon Explore. I am rather chaffed with this one, he is a Kobald Dragon Priest and is one of the minors that the Heroes have to destroy. I have had a great time painting him and it is nice to go for something that is not a khaki clothed soldier. Again they are lovely sculpts, which is what I have come to expect from Soda Pop and is finely detailed, just hope my painting skills do it justice. Here is a couple of pictures of it. Next up is something what looks like a lot of fun.






7 comments:

  1. Nifty paint work Sir! Nice to see you back on form ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a mouthy beauty, great work sir.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Pk. Great job. Love the embroidery on his robe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are nice pieces, well painted too. These guys allow for the use of some gorgeous colour. Glad to hear you are feeling better in spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great love the painting style you've used as well it sets them off nicely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see you back on top form Pete. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks there chaps, I feel good and fine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...